Udyog Aadhar gov in is the portal maintained by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise to the micro, small and medium enterprises in India. The first generation entrepreneurs have one question in their mind i.e. what is Udyog Aadhar and what is Udyog Aadhar gov in? The Udyog Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identification number given by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise to the micro, small and medium enterprises in India. The government also provides a recognition certificate also known as Udyog Aadhar card along with Udyog Aadhaar number through Udyog Aadhar gov in portal. The scheme of Udyog Aadhaar is launched in September 2016 by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006. The objective of Udyog Aadhaar registration in India is to simplify the registration of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise by the means of online portal of Udyog Aadhar gov in. Before the introduction of Udyog Aadhar Memorandum system, enterprises used to follow a former system of Enterprise Memorandum. This system was not uniform in nature and has many ways of registration; some enterprise used to rely on the national portal and some has to register them through state portal. Additionally, there were a few enterprises that have to rely on the paperwork.
The MSME registration of business in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise was very hectic and time-consuming but after the introduction of Udyog Aadhar card, the MSME registration process becomes far easier. If you are the owner of small or micro enterprise and you wanted to register your business then you should register your business via Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) at Udyog Aadhar gov in, you will get various kind of benefits because of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum.
It is clear that almost every enterprise whether Sole Proprietor, Hindu Undivided Family, one-person company, production company, private limited company or any other kind of undertaking is eligible for Udyog Aadhaar registration in India, but there are some criteria for registration i.e. your enterprise must be a medium, small or microenterprise. If you are the owner of an enterprise then before applying for the registration you should check on “Udyog Aadhar gov in”, whether your entity can be classified as medium, small or micro enterprise under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006.
What is an MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise)
The development and promotion of the medium, small and micro enterprise is the responsibility of the State Government but the center also has formed a Ministry (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise). The government of India in February 2018 introduces new criteria through Udyog Aadhar gov in for the classification of micro, small and medium enterprises. The new classification is based on the business turnover previously the enterprise was classified on the basis of investment made in plant and machinery if the business is engaged in manufacturing and in case of business engaged in services then the classification is based on the investment made in the equipment for services. The new criteria as declared on online portal Udyog Aadhar gov in applied uniformly on both manufacturer and service provider. The new turnover criteria are also in compliance with the GST network (GSTN). The new turnover based classification of MSMEs are as follows:
- An enterprise is considered to be a micro enterprise if the annual turnover of the enterprise does not exceed Rs 5 crores;
- An enterprise is considered to be a small enterprise if the annual turnover of the enterprise is more than Rs. 5 crores but does not exceed Rs.7.5 crores.
- An enterprise is considered to be a medium enterprise if the annual turnover of the enterprise is more than Rs. 7.5 crores but does not exceed the Rs.250 crores.
Table: Classification of MSMEs
|Classification of MSME||New Classification (On the basis of turnover)||Previous classification (on the basis of investment made in plant and machinery)|
|Micro||Below Rs 5 Crores||Below Rs.25 lakhs|
|Small||Between Rs. 5 Crores to Rs. 75 Crores||Between Rs 25 lakhs to 5 crores|
|Medium||Between Rs. 75 Crores to Rs. 250 Crores||Between Rs 5 Crores to 10 crores|
For further information on the same, consult Udyog Aadhar gov in .
MSME Registration India and Udyog Aadhar registration is a kind of synonym to each other. After issuance of Udyog Aadhar, MSME registration process starts. These services can be availed on “Udyog Aadhar gov in” portal of government of India.
What are Small Scale Industries or SSI ?
In the Indian economy, small scale industry contributed a lot in comparison to other kinds of industries, the credit for the financial development of the Indian economy goes to the small scale industry. Therefore it is the moral duty of the government to promote and protect small scale industries in India. In layman’s language small scale industry are those in which the capital requirement is low in comparison to other forms of business. The small scale industries are those industries in which manufacturing are done on the small, micro or medium scale. These small scale industries are also required to register with Udyog Aadhar gov in portal in order to avail the benefits offered by the government of India to these industries. To identify the SSI, government requires them to register with SSI Online Registration portal. An SSI online application can be filed by the owner of the business in this regard.
Some of the best examples of small scale industry is business of napkins, tissue, water bottles etc. The government of India defines that –
- If the enterprise is a manufacturing enterprise and the investment in plant and machinery exceed Rs 25 lakhs but does not exceed Rs 5 crores then it will be considered as small scale industry unit.
- If the enterprise is a service provider and the investment in machinery exceed Rs. 10 lakhs but does not exceed Rs. 2 crores then it will be considered as small scale industry unit
India is a developing country and Small scale industry is the lifeline of our economy, India is a labour abundant country so we need to generate more and more employment opportunities, the small scale industries are generally labour intensive industries so in order to create more employment through these industries, the government need to take some positive action. The small scale industries are also helpful in utilization of local resources, because small scale industrial manufacturing process is generally based on the domestic products; the industry is useful in extracting and utilizing the domestic resources of the country.
In India, a large portion of the population living in the rural areas hence development of the rural areas is the priority of the government. Government is currently using the small scale industry as a tool to develop rural areas because small scale industry attracts a lot of entrepreneurship especially form the rural areas, so in order to increase employment level in the rural areas, the government gives various incentive to the small scale industry entrepreneurs when they register themselves on Udyog Aadhar gov in portal.
Documents and Information required for Udyog Aadhar Online Registration in India
The Udyog Aadhar Online Registration is done at Udyog Aadhar gov in. The MSME registration or Udyog Aadhar registration is given to the micro, small and medium enterprise, these enterprises are defined under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006. The Udyog Aadhaar number is a unique 12 digit identification number, Earlier Udyog Aadhaar used to refer as MSME registration; even now it is popular and people use both the names to refer it. But now the process of MSME registration in India and Udyog Aadhaar registration are merged together and the process of registration also becomes completely online through online portal of Udyog Aadhar gov in, but in some exceptional cases, the enterprise can file an offline registration application. Udyog Aadhar registration cannot be obtained by every enterprise, only micro, small and medium enterprise can get the Udyog Aadhaar registration certificate after applying at Udyog Aadhar gov in.
Various documents are required in the process of Udyog Aadhaar registration but the applicant’s personal Aadhar card is the main required document for the registration. In case of proprietorship, the Aadhar card of the owner can be used, in case of partnership, the Aadhar card of any partner can be used, in case of the company, Aadhar card of the director can be used and in case of limited liability partnership the Aadhar card of the designated partner can be used. In case, the applicant does not possess an Aadhar card, then he must apply for the Aadhar card before applying at Udyog Aadhar gov in.
Documents and Information required/need to be submitted on Udyog Aadhar gov in other than Aadhar Card for Udyog Aadhaar Registration in India is as follows:
- Cast certificate as proof for SC, ST and OBC category.
- Name of the enterprise or the organization.
- Previous registration detail if your organization is previously registered.
- Type of the enterprise whether it is a sole proprietorship, LLP, one person company, Joint Hindu Family or any other kind of Business entity
- Current address and address proof of the business.
- National Classification Code or NIC code.
- Activities in which business is currently engaged.
- Mobile number and Email ID of the entrepreneur.
- Total investment made in a plant, machinery and other equipment used for providing services.
For any queries, consult Udyog Aadhar gov in.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Process – A brief (Online Portal – Udyog Aadhar gov in)
In the current competitive environment, MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise) plays a very important role, MSME is very helpful in maintaining appreciable growth rate and in generating employment. This sector has been regarded as the engine of the economy when it comes to employment generation. Hence, the Indian government gives special support and special treatment to such kinds of enterprise, the government provides support through various kinds of schemes, loans and incentive. To avail the benefits, the government requires that the enterprise register properly at Udyog Aadhar gov in with the MSME Department. To obtain suggestion from the expert’s, the government of India formed Kammath Committee to recommend measures regarding the streamlining of MSMEs. On Oct 2015, the government, on the recommendation of the Kammath Committee launched Udyog Aadhaar Registration scheme and online portal Udyog Aadhar gov in to simplify the regulation of MSME in India. Every enterprise after the registration on Udyog Aadhar gov in gets a 12 digit unique identification Udyog Aadhar Memorandum Number, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium enterprise can easily track your enterprise.
Central government after obtaining recommendation from the Advisory Committee, exercise the power specified under sub-section (2) of section 8 of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006 and specifies that every micro, small and medium enterprise shall file the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum. The central government specifies that there will be no fees for the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum and an owner of the business enterprise can file the Udyog Aadhar online registration on the official website Udyog Aadhar gov in, the online portal of registration is maintained by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. Generally, the application for the Udyog Aadhaar registration is filled online at this portal of Udyog Aadhar gov in only, but in exceptional cases application may be submitted to the concerned DIG (District Industry Center), then DIG will file the online application on the behalf of such enterprise. The Udyog Aadhar number shall be mailed to the email address of the business given by the owner during the registration process.
Process of Udyog Aadhar Registration Online in India (On Online Portal – Udyog Aadhar gov in)
The registration process of Udyog Aadhaar is quite easy and straightforward too. The registration process system is new of its own kind, and it seeks comparatively less information than the previous process of Enterprise Memorandum registration. The new portal Udyog Aadhar gov in launched by the government has, in real sense, simplified the whole registration process.
The registration process of Udyog Aadhaar is given below: –
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Go to the official Udyog Aadhar gov in where you have to fill the necessary information, this is the first step of the registration process.
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Information
- In this step, you have to fill your personal information such as your name and your 12-digit unique Aadhar card number. Then Click on “Validate & Generate OTP.”
- Thereafter, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP and then select the social category from the options General, SC, ST and OBC.
- It is important to note that the online portal of Udyog Aadhar gov in for Udyog Aadhaar registration is only available for those persons who possess an Aadhar card as well as an enterprise. If a person does not have Aadhar card then they can file UAM with the GM (General Manager) of the concerned DIC (District Industries Centre).
- The Government of India is currently working on the plan which addresses the problem faced by the entrepreneurs on Udyog Aadhar gov in, who don’t possess unique Aadhar number.
Step 3: Fill Details About the Enterprise/Entity
- In the next page, you have to fill the name of the entity, through this name the customer of the business will recognize the business, if you are the owner of two business then you will have to file a separate Udyog Aadhar registration number for each of your entity or business.
- You also have to select about the type of entity from the drop-down list.
Step 4: Fill the complete postal address
- After filling all the personal info and info about the entity, the next thing which you have to be done is that you will have to provide the complete postal address of the company, entity or enterprise on Udyog Aadhar gov in portal.
- The postal information includes district, pin code, state, email address and mobile number.
Step 5: Fill the Carry Forward Info
- In this step, you have to select the date on which your enterprise started its business.
- Additionally, if you previously registered your enterprise through SSI, EM or through any other kind of registration for small enterprise, you need to provide information about such previous registration.
Step 6: Bank Details Information
- In this section of Udyog Aadhar gov in, Enter your bank details; bank details include the account number and IFSC code of the concerned branch, if you don’t have IFSC code then you can get the IFSC code through official website of the bank.
- The bank account should not be your personal bank account but the account which is used for business purposes.
Step 7: Classification of the Enterprise
- In this step, you have to mention the type of your enterprise i.e. whether the enterprise is engaged in “manufacturing” or providing “services”.
- It becomes a bit confusing when the enterprise is engaged in both kinds of activity. In that case, you should choose the category on which your enterprise largely depends upon. For example, If 80% of the total are manufacturing operations and 20% service operation then it will be considered a manufacturing organization.
Step 8: Total Investment of the Business
- After filling all the details about the business, last things that applicant will have to fill is the total number of workers employed in the enterprise and the total amount of money (in lakhs) applicant invented on the business.
Step 9: Selection of the District Industry Center and Acceptance of Declaration
- This is the final step on the Udyog Aadhar gov in portal and in this step, you have to select the district industry centre from the list provided in the webpage of the official website.
- Thereafter, you have to accept the declaration and submit your application. After finishing the registration you will get an acknowledgement number.
Major reason for Udyog Aadhaar Online Registration in India
The government of India launches various schemes to promote the MSME organization in India, but to avail, these benefits enterprise need to acquire Udyog Aadhaar registration number through Udyog Aadhar gov in portal. The reasons for the Udyog Aadhar Certificate is given below-
- Provide safety from financial harassment – Through Udyog Aadhaar number, ministry of micro, the small and medium enterprise can track your business and provide financial support, the financial support provide safety from the financial harassment from the big industries.
- Exemption in stamp duty and other fees exemption – The organization which have Udyog Aadhaar registration number usually gets exemption in stamp duty and another kind of government fees.
- Subsidy in Barcode registration – The enterprise which has Udyog Aadhaar registration certificate can avail subsidies in the barcode registration. Barcode is the image which represents and describes the data, the image had line and number given below the lines, these lines and numbers collectively form a unique code which is helpful in identification of the product. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) provide subsidies to the registered Small Scale Unit to get a barcode for the product.
- Tax Exemption- A registered MSME enjoy various kind of tax benefits, the Income Tax Act provides various kind of exemption and deduction to the small scale industries. State and Central Government give rebate and tax holiday under various schemes to the small scale unit. The government in various scheme exempt taxes of MSME in the initial year of business.
- Subsidy in Barcode registration – The enterprise which has Udyog Aadhar registration certificate can avail subsidies in the barcode registration. Barcode is the image which represents and describes the data, the image had line and number given below the lines, these lines and numbers collectively form a unique code which is helpful in identification of the product. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) provide subsidies to the registered Small Scale Unit to get a barcode for the product.
- Credit Facilities – The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise provide various credit facilities to the MSME organization for their capital requirement. An organization like SIDBI (Small Industry Development Bank of India) and CGTMSE (Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises) also give credit facility to the registered enterprise.
- Loan without collaterals – Bank also provide the loan to the registered enterprise without taking collaterals, MUDRA yojana is one of the schemes where MSME organization gets a loan without depositing any securities.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhar Registration in India
The Udyog Aadhaar Certificate is the one of the most important document to avail various kinds of government benefits, the major and most important types of benefit which an enterprise gets after the Udyog Aadhaar registration in India on Udyog Aadhar gov in are given below:
- Rebate and concession in electricity bill– The ministry of Micro, Small and Medium enterprise provide special rebate and concession on the electricity bill to the small scale industry that has Udyog Aadhaar registration certificate. Enterprises can get the concession on electricity bill if the owner file an application to the electricity department, the application should be accompanied with MSME registration and Udyog Aadhar registration certificate.
- Government Subsidies – National Small Industries Ltd is a government body which comes under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). The National Small Industries Ltd and Government of India provide subsidies to the enterprises who have registered on the Udyog Aadhar gov in portal.
- Protection from Delayed Payments – Government of India and ministry of micro, small and medium enterprise provide protection against delayed payment from the buyer, government provide supports like settlement, arbitration and conciliation to the enterprise who have MSME and Udyog Aadhaar registration certificate. The government also gives right of charging interest on the delayed payment to the micro, small and medium enterprise.
- The exemption in government tenders – Government in order to promote small scale industry provide special exemption and treatment to the micro, small and medium enterprise, but Udyog Aadhar registration certificate and MSME certificate is a necessary document to avail exemption in government tenders.
- Easy licensing process- Government of India made the process of licensing easy to the registered micro small and medium enterprise, the licensing approval for any kind of business now becomes very easy for the first generation entrepreneurs. But to avail, these benefits enterprise must have MSME registration certificate and Udyog Aadhaar registration certificate.
Various Advantage of getting an Udyog Aadhar Memorandum and Udyog Aadhar Certificate
- Low-interest rates loans- The bank usually provide loan on the low-interest rates, this rate may vary from 1% to 1.5%. Whereas the organization which does not have Udyog Aadhar certificate cannot avail loan from the Bank on such low-interest rate.
- Loan without collaterals – Bank also provide the loan to the registered enterprise without taking collaterals, MUDRA yojna is one of the schemes where MSME organization gets a loan without depositing any securities.
- Special treatment in international trade- In India small scale industry contributed more than any other industry for the economic and financial development, the substantial portion of the employment in India is generated by the small scale industrial sector. So the government of India encourages and promotes the participation of MSME in the international market. Government and Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) provide special kind of the treatment to the registered enterprise.
- Octroi Benefits – The registered entities get exemption in Octroi, the state government after mutual negotiation provide Octroi benefits to the MSME enterprise.
- Fast Dispute resolution process – The enterprise which has Udyog Aadhar certificate gets the advantage of the fast dispute resolution process, ministry takes cares that MSME organization should not long dispute settlement process because it may harm their business.
- Subsidies- Government provide subsidies to the micro, small and medium enterprise. Government subsidies include subsidies on the patent filing, trademark filling, subsidy on NSIC performance etc.
- Loan on the low-interest rate- Banks and other financial institute provide great support to the registered MSME through various policies, MSME also comes under priority sector lending. Bank gives the loan to the registered MSME on very low interest rates, banks also sometimes give relaxation on the payment dates.
- Reservation in manufacturing – Government reserve certain types of product which it can only be produced by the MSME. The government currently reserves 20 items which are exclusively reserved for the MSME; these products include pickle, wooden fixtures, glass bangles, steel chair, padlocks, laundry soap, groundnut oil etc.
- Reimbursement of ISO registration fees – ISO is an international organization which facilitates innovation and trade. ISO sets the standard of the product and gives a certificate to the enterprise according to their standard of product. The government of India reimburses the cost of the registration process, but this facility is only available for the registered MSME organization.
- Several Exemptions under Direct Tax Regime – The Income Tax, 1961 provides various kinds of exemption and deduction to the registered MSME. State and Central Government also give rebate and tax holiday under various schemes to the MSME organization.
FAQs related to Udyog Aadhaar Registration in India
What is the Origin of Udyog Aadhaar ?
Answer: The Ministry of MSME on Sept. 15, notified Udyog Aadhaar after India’s Prime Minister on “Mann Ki Baat”(radio show) encouraged and talked about the need of simplifying the procedures involved in starting a business with a single-page registration form. This is because of the fact that a large portion of the enterprises in India are unable to take benefits of the various government schemes because they are unable to go through the lengthy and cumbersome paperwork which is involved in the registration process. Hence, Udyog Aadhaar has its origination from our push for moving towards ease in doing registrations so that the various schemes of the state governments or the central governments which are present for the benefits or welfare of the MSMEs can be implemented efficiently.
Is having an Aadhar Number necessary for the purpose of filing a Udyog Aadhar Memorandum ?
Answer: People can do Udyog Aadhar Registration by themselves online, if they do have an Aadhar Number. Therefore, it is possible only in exceptional cases that people who may not be having Aadhaar numbers would be able to still file an Udyog Aadhar Memorandum. But in order to do so, they would have to take offline medium i.e. through paper form and it is to be filed to the relevant General Manager, District Industry Centre. This was notified through a gazette. It is because of the fact that the people who have Aadhar and have already provided the state with their biometric as well as demographic information, they are entitled to enjoy a smoother process for registration in the Udyog Aadhaar Registration portal.
What is the difference or relationship between Udyog Aadhaar Registration and a Company Registration ?
Answer: The difference between registration of a Company and Udyog Aadhaar Registration is enormous; this can be seen through reflecting on the fact that the concern of Udyog Aadhaar is related with or connected to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises or companies, these enterprises mainly constitute medium or small business organizations and their investments in machinery, equipment and Plant, etc. is as scale for the purpose of their categorization, whereas on the other side, company registration refers to the process of registration of entities of businesses, for e.g. one person company, private limited company, etc. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises is the governing body on Udyog Aadhaar Registration through the MSME Act, 2006 while the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is the governing body on the process of registration of companies through the Companies Act.
What kind of businesses or business can be started under Udyog Aadhaar? And can an e-commerce business be registered through Udyog Aadhar gov in Portal ?
Answer: Under the Udyog Aadhaar, any kind of business of manufacturing sector or service sector can be started; therefore there is no limit on the kind or type of business; however such business should not be illegal. An E-commerce business can also be registered through visiting Udyog Aadhaar’s website i.e. Udyog Aadhar gov in. A business, if it does not exceed the turnover criteria of the Udyog Aadhaar registration then it can be registered however if it does exceed the predetermined or prescribed limits, then it has to get a company registration.
Can a person change his/her name in Udyog Aadhaar ?
Answer: A person cannot change his/her name in Udyog Aadhaar, however it is possible that a change of Business name may be made in Udyog Aadhar gov in. In order to do so, one first needs to visit the official website of Udyog Aadhaar on Udyog Aadhar gov in. Steps are below –
- On the website, one can see Update Udyog Aadhaar on the top of such page; on clicking on it a new page appears in which one is required to provide his/her Udyog Aadhar Memorandum Number in the space which is provided on the page for the same.
- Then, the OTP option is to be selected from the options available, followed by entering of the captcha code, which results in the generation of OTP.
- This will be followed by the opening of another window, where one has to click on Edit Udyog Aadhaar and thus a new form appears, on which, one can change the company’s name.
There are still many areas in the country or sections of society where Aadhar Cards have not been issued to a substantial portion of the populations, for e.g. the state of Assam, this creates difficulties for the entrepreneurs from the respective region to file the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum Online. What could be done to help them ?
Answer: From the government’s side, the state who don’t have an adequate coverage of Aadhar card issuance have been requested that they should try to facilitate their UAM registrations through offline modes. Aadhar number is not a mandatory requirement for the purpose of filing UAM, the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandums forms, when are in hard copy need to be filled and then subsequently be submitted to the relevant General Manager of the District Industry Centers (DI) and such general managers of the District Industry Centers have been authorized to file such Udyog Aadhar Memorandums without the Aadhar number online.
Does the number of employees employed by the business undertaking have a bearing on or is a factor to be considered while determining the classification of or categorization of enterprises under the MSMED Act, 2006 ?
Answer: The number of employees in an business undertaking or in a enterprise is not a relevant factor for the purpose of their categorization or classification as per the rules and procedures laid down in the MSMED Act, 2006. As per the Act, a single figure as “persons employed” is to be laid down in the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum, thus not much weight is given to the number of person employed. As per the Act, the only factors which do have relevance for the purpose of determination of categorization among enterprises is their investment on Plant and Machinery.
What are the kinds of systems in work for the purpose of registration of micro, small and medium enterprises in India ?
Answer: Earlier to 18/09/15, some of the states had online systems for the purpose of registration, some used the Ministry of MSME’s national portal, while some were using offline systems. However, the as per the new system of Udyog Aadhaar, all such systems have been merged into one system of registration. This new system is competent to facilitate ease in doing business as the UIDAI has coverage of about 90% + adult population of the country. Also the portal of Udyog Aadhaar has provisions that it can be used for sharing state or district specified data which it has, with the respective states/districts, this will most likely reduce cost as it will absolve states and union territories from requiring to maintain it by themselves.
Can a person obtain GST number for his MSME Unit after registering through the Udyog Aadhar gov in ?
Answer: Yes, a person can apply for the GST registration of his/her Micro, Small or Medium Unit as after registration, the Udyog Aadhaar certifies that the MSME unit has become a Incorporated entity in India, the Udyog Aadhaar is treated as a certificate of registration and that is the reason because of which one can apply for a GST number, if his/her MSME unit has a Udyog Aadhaar Certificate.
What is the amount of fees which one may have to pay during the process of registration on Udyog Aadhar gov in portal, if there is any ?
Answer: Any fee is not charged by the government for registration under Udyog Aadhaar, but most of the times one would have to pay fees to the professionals who may be appointed by them for the purpose of facilitating the registration of their business unit under Udyog Aadhaar.
Why to choose Udyog Aadhar for Udyog Aadhar Registration
Direct Udyog Aadhaar registration is very difficult because registration application have lots of option hence expert advice is required is various stages for example in selecting the form and class of the business. So Udyog Aadhar builds a simplified platform where we provide simple Udyog Aadhaar Registration platform. The unique feature of our registration is given below
- Our team of experts helps you to choose the right business entity, in the start lots of entrepreneur face the problem of choosing the right type of legal entity and they are confused, our team of experts after accessing the strength of the business gives perfect advice about the type of entity through which they can carry on their business.
- The government of India provides NIC code to each business but when the entrepreneur submits the application form they get confused about the right NIC code. So our team of expert provide are here to help you.
- Udyog Aadhar helps you in submitting details about the employees, incorporation date and investment in the plant and machinery. The owner of the business often gets confused in filling such small details on the online portal Udyog Aadhar gov in.
- The main purpose of the Udyog Aadhar registration is done to avail the government subsidies but many entrepreneurs are unaware about many government incentives, scheme and loans. So our team provides you with the expert advice and we also update our customer about the new scheme through our website and blogs.
- Our organization is committed towards the development and promotion of entrepreneurship in India; we provide a special package to the first generation entrepreneurs.
- For more details, visit the online portal Udyog Aadhar gov in.